Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog RE-BOOT

It's been so long since I've graced this blog with my presence that I felt it deserved a re-introduction.  In case you are wondering, I've still been blogging away over at: www.foodalyst.com, which I bid you to check out.  This blog has been a lot of fun to keep up and allows me to talk about a couple of my primary interests food and running in a unique and fun way that I've really been enjoying the social element.  All in all, the experience I've had in creating and semi-maintaining foodalyst has been a blast and I wouldn't change anything about it.  However, I've noticed that I am generally more silent when it comes to my worldviews or more controversial opinions.  That's okay sometimes, but having an outlet to talk about some of the other topics that interest me is something I would like to have.  So here I am - rebooting this blog, ready to unleash my voice - no matter the matter. 

 Be prepared!

No comments: